You can type here any text you want

Fun with Vette Guys

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rpk250

Had a fun trip home from the Car Craft Summer Nats (great show). Cruising down I94 back to Illinois, and I get passed by a 1996ish vette doing about 90mph. So I figure I would use him for a police blocker and maybe have a little fun with him on the way. After a while of me on his tail he tries to take off. Of course I stayed right with him. So finally we get an open straight and he slows down and I get next to him, he looks over and takes off. He got out to about two car lengths on me before I opened the electric cutout, stomped on it, and flew passed him with the turbo screaming. After I had gotten way out in front,I slowed because of the traffic coming up real fast, plus my girlfriend was having a heart attack in the passenger seat. Vette guy catches up, pulls
next to me and waves me into the next exit. We pull in to a gas station and he says "Wow, whats in there, a 454"? Typical Vette guy. I politely said, "no, it's a V6." and thanked him for making my drive more interesting.

How come I never get these races:D I have to settle for killing Vipers when I drive the C5.

I'll bet he Googled "Buick 6 cylindar fast son of a bitch" when he got home trying to figure out what that black car that beat him was.

Back