You can type here any text you want

Funny Honda Kill Circa 2006

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BadAssGN

Certifiable Member
Killing a Honda is no great feat but in my neck of the woods you have to watch out for a couple of them, I know of at least two turbo cars with 10 sec slips.
For this reason I am very careful not to get cocky with radial tires on

So there I was just left the sub shop and I was on a bit of a cruise through town before heading home, next thing I know this riced out lowered honda does the notorious ricer flyby and stops at the red light, huge wheels 12"exhaust or whatever the hell they use and a colour scheme like none other. I pull up beside him and take a bite of my sub and look over as the kid revs his engine... lettuce nearly came out my nose as I see nothing but a mouth full of braces in the passenger seat
light goes green and the kid floors it.... all it does is chirp and bog... what a funny sound... so I paced him for a second door to door... took another bite and set down my sub, slammed second and boosted 23lbs with alky slammed third let off and got back to cruise speed... without a doubt I pulled an easy 20 cars picked up my sub and took another bite looked over and the kid is back beside me wanting to talk, I put down my window and he asked " WTF is in that?" so I told him the usual just a six.... I think I just took another bite and turned off... I still can't get the image of the ear to ear grin of brace face out of my head...

Not my best kill but prolly the funniest...

Nice I could just picture it. Rev-rev-rev-rev and bog......... I love it when they don't know what a TR is.

Back