You can type here any text you want

Funny kill that just came to mind!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hotair85

mmmmmmmmmmmmm TURBO!!!!!!
One day back in High school, I was driving around in my beat up old '88 S-10. This POS had about 214,000 on its 4.3 V6 and an assload of bondo! :D Anyway, I was with my friend driving up Rt. 28 toward his house. I pull up to a set of lights and see a 1980 or so Honda Civic. I noticed that he had fog lights on it, but I didn't really think a second thing of it. Now, at this time, the truck had the passenger side bondoed up decent and the driver's side was still full of rust holes. The road that I was on splits to two lanes before the light and has the two lanes merge back into one in a sort of bottleneck. (Dumb design if you ask me!) Everyone always trys to get ahead of eachother before this bottleneck, including me. So, when the light turned, I gave the truck a little more gas than normal to beat the Honda to the bottleneck. My friend looks back as I'm driving and says "OH ****, this guy's trying! GO GO GO!!!", and sure enough, as I look in my mirror, I see his car hopping as he bangs the little car through the gears. I put my foot to the floor and blew his doors off! IN AN S-10!!!! :eek: The real funny part is that he saw the rusty side of the truck!!!! :eek:

Back