G-body parts a++++++++

hurricanepb

[Brian , is a great person to deal with, dont mind talking to you. have bought alot of stuff from him never had any problem at all.
THANKS G-BODIES

Brian is the best. I just bought a TON of suspension stuff from him and he literally didn't close my sale until the end of the day because I kept calling back and adding stuff. Brian is great.

Everytime I have ordered from Brian, he is always helpful and I have always
got my parts fast.........A+ for me.......no doubt.....Thanks G-body.

Brian is the best. I just bought a TON of suspension stuff from him and he literally didn't close my sale until the end of the day because I kept calling back and adding stuff. Brian is great.

I Just had to have you called before we closed the box up & asked are you sure this time ? You are the first customer I ever had that apologized for spending more $ with us. :biggrin:
I appreciate it.

Marty & Bob Thank you for the kind words. When you read these types of posts it makes all the hours & hard work worth it.

I Just had to have you called before we closed the box up & asked are you sure this time ? You are the first customer I ever had that apologized for spending more $ with us. :biggrin:
I appreciate it.

Marty & Bob Thank you for the kind words. When you read these types of posts it makes all the hours & hard work worth it.

LOL thanx bro. You got to speak with me and do business with me and you know I mean no harm. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time selling imy old stuff in the classifieds section because a guy gave me a poor rating as a BUYER which shot my trader score down. I think I'm a pretty good BUYER. NOt get off subject just got caught up for a second.
Glad to know I'm breaking ground as you did have an employee call me to make sure I didn't want anything else. LOL I did feel bad because I kept calling back with more questions and adding more stuff.