You can type here any text you want

G-Body Radio's for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moparkid

I have 4 G-Body radio's for sale, and also have a Pioneer CD player that is wired for G-Bodies without power antenna.

All radio's have been tested and work. One radio is out of a Caddy, and has a different font on the faceplace, and the caddy crest wreath on the radio knobs. Two of the radios are AM/FM/Cassette with bass/treble scales, and the last one is an EQ radio that came out of my own car and is in really good condition.

CD Player - $25 + shipping.

Caddy Radio - $25 + shipping.

AM/FM/Cassette with bass/treble - $25 each + shipping.

AM/FM/Cassette with EQ - $40 + shipping.

All Paypal add the 3% for the fees.

I would take $100 + shipping for the whole lot.

I see the picture of the buick equalizer radio. How much for shipping

Oh, my bad. JC Turbo, you sent your first message last night, and Spooledup PM'd me this morning at 10am. To be fair, I will give JC Turbo first dibs on the radio.

It was my mistake, I thought you also sent the PM.

JC Turbo, $55 will cover paypal fees and shipping to get the radio to you. If you want it, send me a PM with shipping info, and I'll reply with my email for payment.

EQ Radio has been sold and shipped, thank you JC Turbo.

I am open to offers on the remaining radios, would like to sell them as a lot if anyone is interested.

TTT

How about $80 shipped for the lot of the remaining radio's? This will include the 3 Delco radios and the Pioneer CD player!

I just want some more shelf space in my garage..... That I can put more junk on :D

Radio's are still available.
radio1.jpg
radios.jpg

Back