G-Body Radio's for sale

moparkid

I have 4 G-Body radio's for sale, and also have a Pioneer CD player that is wired for G-Bodies without power antenna.

All radio's have been tested and work. One radio is out of a Caddy, and has a different font on the faceplace, and the caddy crest wreath on the radio knobs. Two of the radios are AM/FM/Cassette with bass/treble scales, and the last one is an EQ radio that came out of my own car and is in really good condition.

CD Player - $25 + shipping.

Caddy Radio - $25 + shipping.

AM/FM/Cassette with bass/treble - $25 each + shipping.

AM/FM/Cassette with EQ - $40 + shipping.

All Paypal add the 3% for the fees.

I would take $100 + shipping for the whole lot.

Oh, my bad. JC Turbo, you sent your first message last night, and Spooledup PM'd me this morning at 10am. To be fair, I will give JC Turbo first dibs on the radio.

It was my mistake, I thought you also sent the PM.

JC Turbo, $55 will cover paypal fees and shipping to get the radio to you. If you want it, send me a PM with shipping info, and I'll reply with my email for payment.

EQ Radio has been sold and shipped, thank you JC Turbo.

I am open to offers on the remaining radios, would like to sell them as a lot if anyone is interested.

TTT

How about $80 shipped for the lot of the remaining radio's? This will include the 3 Delco radios and the Pioneer CD player!

I just want some more shelf space in my garage..... That I can put more junk on :D

Radio's are still available.
radio1.jpg
radios.jpg