You can type here any text you want

G-BodyParts - GNX Wheels/Power seat Questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

theMonch

2QIK4U
Hi Brian,

I am very sad to hear that you are going through some tough times with your wife right now, so let me preceed these questions with this statement.

"No rush, take your time answering them"

I just had a few ?'s regarding yor GNX wheels that you sell.

Do your 16x8 wheels with the proper GNX tire sizes that came stock front and rear on a GNX fit without wheel well modifications on a GN?

The pricing. It looks like the wheels are $325 a piece for 16x8's plus $150 core charge if not exchanging the wheels. That would be $475 each per wheel? and $1900 for a set of four? Is there a full set discount? What exactly do the cores have to be? GTA wheels?

I just want to get some pricing down on these, so I know how much I can spend on a car and have enough left over out of budget to get wheels.

As for the power seat questions, I understand that you sell the trim piece for the passenger side conversion for a power seat. Do you also sell the track and motor setup for this as well? If so, how much does it cost for the whole setup to convert both driver's and passenger's seats to power?

Thank you in advance,

Greg

Back