G.N. embroidered trunk kit NEW

Randy Greenoe

Brand new complete embroiderd trunk kit in thr original box. Would like to sell local but if you pay the shipping I would imgine that could be done also. Purchased from SE Turbo and there is picture of it on their web site if you would like to see it. $325 plus shipping if needed.

Does it include the trunk lid cover as well? GN logo on the trunk lid AND the spare tire cover????

Does it include the trunk lid cover as well? GN logo on the trunk lid AND the spare tire cover????
I just took it out of the box to look at it and the deck lid has the turbo 6 in red and yellow outlined in black and says "Turbocharged" underneath it. The spare tire cover says Grand National with the turbo 6 emblem. But after looking at the box I discovered that I bought it from Postons and not from SE Turbo like I had posted earlier.

Hey, Randy

I've been good this year. Maybe santa will bring the kit down the chimney or put it in my stocking. If it don't fit you can just leave it in my garage. Thanks Santa I knew I could count on you!!!!

Tony...

Hey, Randy

I've been good this year. Maybe santa will bring the kit down the chimney or put it in my stocking. If it don't fit you can just leave it in my garage. Thanks Santa I knew I could count on you!!!!

Tony...
Keep the faith and a eye on your chimney. You never can tell what Santa might do!
P.S. Santa has pm'd me but he is concerned about the size of the box.

I got a better idea :rolleyes: instead of the closet.How about the trunk?The trunk of your car.;) I will install free of charge:D

Mike. thanks for the offer. But considering the way the economy and used car market is I thought it would be easier selling the carpet kit by itself.;)

Randy, I got an even better idea than Ruminski's--it will help you save valuable closet space and everything, and Santa won't have to fold it to stuff it down Tony's chimney--I'll store that kit in the trunk of my car for ya.:biggrin:

I figured you would of bought this already mike.

He tried to pawn it off on me a while back, but even though it's a very nice kit at a great price it's hard for me to justify spending that much $$$ to bling up my trunk. Still, it is very tempting though...