GA Get together...

Originally posted by airforceone
we could probably get the 1/8 th mile track here

There's a 1/8 track down there??? WHERE
I maybe up for a road trip too.
Jim

i think it is listed as lagrange - troupcounty speedway/dragway

i do not know their number

Sounds like this is gonna be more fun than originally thought. If there's gonna be some track time, I may end up trailering up instead of driving..heheheh. Keep us informed as the date draws nearer. Once a location is decided, shoot me an email at Slo86GN@yahoo.com

BTW....How many of you GA guys are gonna make it to the May 18th track rental at Reynolds? Same as last year to the best of my knowledge.....Street Leathal Stangs will be putting it on. Maybe this year I won't toast a h/g...lol.

Originally posted by Slo86GN
BTW....How many of you GA guys are gonna make it to the May 18th track rental at Reynolds? Same as last year to the best of my knowledge.....Street Leathal Stangs will be putting it on. Maybe this year I won't toast a h/g...lol.

Hoping to get mine back together by then...toasted both HG's on all cyc.... :eek: Trying to find Coppers that will fit mine (6293)
Had alot of fun last Nov at Reynolds..maybe I'll bring the Dodge instead.
Jim

I hear ya Jim. That h/g let go one the last T/T pass I was making and I originally thought it might have been an inj prob. Started cleaning-up/rearranging wires and vacuum lines last night...found what might have been the problem. The line going to the boost switch for my second fuel pump was broken right at the fitting. Pulled it apart, trimmed it back, and screwed it back together. With that line like it was, the 2nd pump was probably never cutting on, so fuel volume was falling off at higher boost levels. Been amazing all the little things I keep finding wrong with the car as I dig. Oh well, that's why ya yinker with these things, to make em better...lol.

Well, is there any more info on the get-together? I noticed the thread had slowed down, so figured I would say something to bump it back up again. :D

I am up for it.....We have a nice place up around Chillies right off the Interstate.....I do need a count so I can plan....

Well, I'm all for it, so count me in. Only thing that is undecided is whether or not I drive the GN.....that'll be dependent on this funky weather. At the rate things are going, I'll be able to float the GN up there...LOL. Once ya'll get it pretty well set in stone, shoot me an email with directions.

Re: location/ directions- still on?

Originally posted by Evans Ward
Steve,

Everything still on for intended date for the get together? Us out of towners will need directions. Has a site been scheduled and confirmed? Also, give a holler to the Atl Turbo Buick Club to get them down- would be a nice roadtrip for them. Hey... Acme Alan- you out there? :confused:

Is the meeting still on or cancelled ? Some guys from the club can come , but don't know where ...... Alan

Don't forget to get Chuck out of the shop long enough to
"hang-out" & shoot-the-breeze for a while...he's been working way too hard. :)