GA Get together...

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
How many of yall are up for a meeting in Lagrange GA? Say around the first or second week in April?

I'm up for it just as long as it's not the weekend of the 4th-5th. I have a big local show that weekend that I attend every year. Maybe this year I'll finally win something....:cool: Too many high $$$ street rods usually show up for me to have much of a chance, but it's still fun. :D

I'm up for a road trip, should have the motor back in by then:D
How far south is LaGrange anyway?

I have 3 cars from here that will be there adn a friend that lives there will be there so right now the count is 6...Lets get more!

How About April 13? TIM can you get us a good place so we can do the eat thing...You know..mEAT,grEAT and of course EAT. Need aplace that is big enough to handle all of these family cars....

I'll be in FL around that time. How about the following weekend in Gainesville? :D

I'll try to get there and I am sure of one other that will go, maybe a few more. Do we have a set date/time yet?
Ron

Marking the date- can try to be there

I'll take a look at my schedule and see if I can make the bash with you guys. If I can, I'll talk to neighbor, board member, and good friend Rob Woodruff to see if he can come too. Lots of other TR folk here in GA. You fellows jump right in and let everyone know your intentions. I have relatives there in LaGrange but if I can come, would by pass that avenue if you know what i mean... Don't want to get tied up you know. Hope to have my taxes submitted prior to then which is pretty close to the deadline. I'll do what I can to see if Grandma's Regal can make it. Sounds like a good time in the making.

Change of Plans...How about In Columbus GA? I can get us a good place to meet right off the Highway with good food and plenty of room....

Need to get a count on how many so I can make arrangments...

April 13th @ Noon

I am 1 and i have 2 other guys up for it. I also know Dan and Hyper will be there so that makes 5 so how many more?

I should be in

I just need a date, and I should make it. If Evans is going I'll just follow him. Were from the same area. Don't let that grandma car fool you. Chromed out but very fast!!!

As long as the weather is good and the car is running I should be able to make it. If the weather is gonna be questionable, then I still may come up, just w/o the GN....:D Can't have my baby getting wet....LOL.

I know, I know...ya'll are gonna say just drive the dam thing and quit letting it be a trailer queen....LOL. It's about a 2 hour drive for me, give or take a little, so don't wanna hear it...LOL.

Hey Evans...got it to quit sputtering like it did the night you were down. Thought it pulled good then, ought to ride in it now...;) Got the ATR header back on and the x-over to stop leaking, so it's all good now. Feels much stronger now than the 115mph pass at Gainesville, even at the same piddly 16# boost. I'll have something for the Stang boys come May 18th @ Reynolds....:D

location/ directions- still on?

Steve,

Everything still on for intended date for the get together? Us out of towners will need directions. Has a site been scheduled and confirmed? Also, give a holler to the Atl Turbo Buick Club to get them down- would be a nice roadtrip for them. Hey... Acme Alan- you out there? :confused: