Trans cooler lines to radiator question

BFlat

What do you do if you tighten the brass fittings in the grill side of the radiator down but they don't line up with the hard lines that wrap around the radiator from the engine side?
Put on some sealer, back them off until they line up & then keep your fingers crossed? I'd hate to put everything back together and then find out they leak. Thanks

i'd try to source a different fitting from another vendor such as McMaster Carr, Parker, NAPA, maybe the taper on the threads or where the threads start in relation to the fitting would be different to see if you could find one that tightens enough in the proper position.
Also depends upon how tight they are before backing off and how far you have to back off?

What do you do if you tighten the brass fittings in the grill side of the radiator down but they don't line up with the hard lines that wrap around the radiator from the engine side?
Put on some sealer, back them off until they line up & then keep your fingers crossed? I'd hate to put everything back together and then find out they leak. Thanks
Remove those 2 short hard lines & replace them with new or tweak them by bending with a tube bender till they do line up 🤷‍♂️