You can type here any text you want

gages

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello people; You know how most everyone has those 2 gage pod setups in the console in front of the shifter?
I'm thinking of getting rid of it and just using the scanmaster for info. But what else could I do to that area? What have you done?
IBBY

Last edited:
Ibby! It's spelled "gauges" not gages......capishe? Just trying to help.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Good for change, other stuff, like writing untensil

hello people; Is that all members have to say is to correct my spelling? That's why this site isn't all that sometimes. But thanks. Spelling is not one of my
fortes.
IBBT

hello people; Is that all members have to say is to correct my spelling? That's why this site isn't all that sometimes. But thanks. Spelling is not one of my
fortes.
IBBT
Many here and on the internet in general want people the think they are clever and witty at the expense of others especially if your not someone who doesn't have there nut sack swung from on a regular basis :)

On another note on one car I saw it had the scan master tucked up in that space with all wiring concealed, looked clean and suppose that could work as long as you had maybe an audible knock gauge so u don't have to rely on seeing the scan master for knock while your driving.

Many here and on the internet in general want people to think they are clever and witty at the expense of others especially if your someone who doesn't have there nut sack swung from on a regular basis :)

On another note on one car I saw it had the scan master tucked up in that space with all wiring concealed, looked clean and suppose that could work as long as you had maybe an audible knock gauge so u don't have to rely on seeing the scan master for knock while your driving.
Or if your getting to be of a certain age jam a bunch of Kleenex under there :D

fortes.
IBBT

"Site isn't all that?" Jeez, IBBY, I was just trying to help you here.....spilling is knot won of my foteirs either.

You taking offense when someone is trying to help is pretty rude.

I'll never help you in any way again, IB......so don't worry.......maybe someday I'll meet your standards.

And please, no more questions about guitars, ok? Find out on your own. Like I had to.

Bruce '87 Grand National

"Site isn't all that?" Jeez, IBBY, I was just trying to help you here.....spilling is knot won of my foteirs either.

You taking offense when someone is trying to help is pretty rude.

I'll never help you in any way again, IB......so don't worry.......maybe someday I'll meet your standards.

And please, no more questions about guitars, ok? Find out on your own. Like I had to.

Bruce '87 Grand National
heelo; Good call . See ya.
IBBY

Back