You can type here any text you want

Gasket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slamming 6

Drag Master
Where can i get this valve corver gasket's from the head's are M&A's need the part# too please,Thank's,AL.

Attachments

• 101_0501.JPG
    101_0501.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 237
Hopefully someone replies as I'd like to know also. Those gaskets are fandillytastic. I've used mine for years now.

Chris,
Check with TA Performance in AZ. I also believe Reg West has an extra set of those gaskets.
Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

Perhaps if Reg only has one extra set Al could get in touch with him since it's his thread. I'll phone TA.

ChrisCairns said:
Thanks Jeff.

Perhaps if Reg only has one extra set Al could get in touch with him since it's his thread. I'll phone TA.

Sorry, I must have had a brain fart.
Jeff

Also the rocker arm's sit cockeyed is this normal or do i need an offset rockerarm's,TIA,AL.

Attachments

• 101_0501.JPG
    101_0501.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 180
The rockers like that are normal for those heads, no need to panic.

Thank's Norbs I was a little worried about them Iam running the same thing on one of my StageII motor's as well.Take Care,AL

slamming6 i have m&a heads on my stageI just use cork for stock head when you tighten it down it will compress into groove on head. no leaks i swear!

The nice thing about the rubber is that you can reuse them over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Did I mention that you can reuse them? :)

I have a great set of rockers for those heads. They are shaft mount 1.6 ratio Jesel's, Brand new complete with all bolts. They orginally went for $850. $500 shipped to your door! And they are special only for M@A heads nothing else! I can't use them becuase some Backyard Canadian machinsts ruined my M@A heads.

Thanks Rosewood I'll try the cork if the old ones leak.Norb's I'll try to get back to you on thoes rockers.Take Care,AL.

Back