You can type here any text you want

Gateway 11/15 Test-N-Tune Cancelled!...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bret Kepner

The final Test-N-Tune/Swap Meet event of the 2008 Gateway International Raceway drag racing season, scheduled for Saturday, November 15th, has been cancelled due to multiple weather forecasts predicting snow flurries and temperatures in the mid-30s.

I'm pretty sure the expected 30 mph headwinds and accompanying wind chills in the 'teens had something to do with the decision, too!

To all Gateway supporters, thanks for a great season. I'll be posting the 2009 schedule as soon as it's available.

Anybody out there gonna knock off Tony's records next year? I was shooting for Rob Nolan's old ones until all the fast cars came out to play. See you this Spring.

Steve

Anybody out there gonna knock off Tony's records next year? I was shooting for Rob Nolan's old ones until all the fast cars came out to play. See you this Spring.

Steve

It'll be Tony and DDay goin at it.... :eek: :eek: ..cant wait. should be some fast Buicks out there next spring

It'll be Tony and DDay goin at it.... :eek: :eek: ..cant wait. should be some fast Buicks out there next spring

Hi Guys,

Hope to be adding my '86 Regal w/SEFI 455 TA Stage 2SE to the mix then also. :biggrin: It's scheduled to go to R&R Chassis in Festus, MO for it's custom chromoly 10-point cage here in the next couple of weeks.

You guys may remember my buddy, Joe Laramee's little black Pinto w/ the blow-thru 2.3L that runs regular low-low 10's and has ran a best of 9.83 @ 142.11 at US 41.:eek:

I was ready to put a few test passes on the 'new' turbo I just installed, but I guess I'll have to wait for spring.

Sounds like your BBB setup won't fit into the 6 cylinder ranks, Kerry. But I'd sure like to see it run. Have to come over to a Gateway meeting sometime.

They do have V8 standings, too...

Thanks for the invite "Keller"! I'll have to pay attention to your meetings schedule and try and make at least one.;)

Joe and I were just down at R & R Chassis last night looking over progress on his car. Hope to have my Regal down there soon. If anyone in the St. Louis area is looking for chassis fab work I would HIGHLY recommend Rick and his crew.

Once things are started I will be getting pic's to post for everyone.:smile:

Hi Tony,

Yes, we've talked at Coles a few times....my buddy (Joe Laramee) has the little black blow-thru 2.3L Pinto. He and I are in Decatur.

Back