Gateway Buick Performance January Meeting

Keller

GNTTYPE Founder
The next meeting of the Gateway Buick Performance Enthusiasts will be held Sunday, February 14th @ 1:30pm at Hooters, 301 Market Pl. Suite C, Fairview Heights, IL 62208, (618) 398-3374

Rich Schafer, drag racing manager from Gateway Raceway, will be speaking.

Turn off of I-64 on to IL-159 south. Turn west on to Market Place from IL-159. (Look for the Best Buy and Borders signs.) Go past/through the main strip mall. Hooters will be on the right in a small plaza behind it at the northeast corner of Market Place and Commerce Ln.

Newsletter for paid members to follow shortly...

Be there!

Scot,

unfortunately i will miss this meeting............... my wife already thinks i love my car more than her:rolleyes::eek: - dont need to give her anymore reasons....lol

Aaron

Aaron, she is always welcome to come. I think it'd be a great place to spend an hour or two that day. :biggrin:

I'm sure if it were this past Sunday, we would have had a lot of complaints, too.

Always looking for input. The board and members are always welcome (encouraged, in fact!) to suggest places/locations/etc. for meetings.

Scot,

unfortunately i will miss this meeting............... my wife already thinks i love my car more than her:rolleyes::eek: - dont need to give her anymore reasons....lol

Aaron

you will either be there.... or we will let the wifey know how much money you've been winning lately :D

you will either be there.... or we will let the wifey know how much money you've been winning lately :D

hey, ive been losing lately... if anything i'm on a losing streak:mad:

but we'll see - also out of all places to have a meeting on Valentine's Day.... i dont think i will take the wife to hOOters:eek:

I was told that I cannot go either. She said that it would not be good for me to attend a meeting and leave her here with the kids. I did not want to mention that shw could go with me to H:D:DTERS, that would not be good.

i've met your wife, and she seems like a really really cool gal. i bet if you told her you'd put on a pair of those orange shorts and walk around with them pulled up your crack like the rest of the girls,... she'd love to come to see that! :biggrin:

i've met your wife, and she seems like a really really cool gal. i bet if you told her you'd put on a pair of those orange shorts and walk around with them pulled up your crack like the rest of the girls,... she'd love to come to see that! :biggrin:

lmao..... funny.....:D:D:D