You can type here any text you want

Gateway GS/GN Meeting January 8th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Bud,

I will not be able to come this weekend for the meeting. WOuld you believe the engine Mike built for me has spun a bearing? This is the second engine that he has built that has not last more than 3500 miles.

Jeff.......You've got to be kidding me!?! Is he stepping up to the plate again?

I have not pulled it out yet to find out what bearing has gone out this time. Believe when I say that Mike will not get another dime from me. I am looking at an engine that Bill Anderson will have for sale in a little while. Bill Dieckmann is a great guy but uses Mike to do the blocks, and I cannot trust his block building ability anymore. I know he used to do good engines but I have heard from 3-4 people who's engine have gone bad after a recent build from him in the past few years.

You may want to check with Rob Nolan too. He had the fastest V6 at GIR in 2005 and his motor is staying together. Hang in there!

hey

so when you guys going to come back to moline again let me know so i can tell my boss im taking the day off.

Back