You can type here any text you want

Gateway GSCA track night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Bob, which car are you bringing? I plan to attend with something. Hopefully, we get a good turn out. Last Friday a group of 30+ Mustangs were racing. Gateway let them all pair up and race together.

Craig

Hi Craig

Not sure yet. I heard, though, that a bunch of cars (all makes) will be there since MAR is closed.

Lets hope weather is good. Havent been there yet this season. Been fighting exhaust leaks around the engine as usual:rolleyes: . Got BLMs within range, even though I still hear a small exh leak:mad: , so weather permiting should be able to make it. It would be nice to see a bunch of TRs out there, its been a LOOONG time.

My car is in the shop still but might drive up and watch. What are the times you guys will be there at?

One of my brothers went. His TR wasnt running so he just went to watch. I hadnt talked to him and assumed that it was canceled. I tried calling GIR's phone # but there was no info for drag racing. I would have gone. My brother said that no Buicks showed up at all, so I guess the event went on without us.

Back