You can type here any text you want

Gauging Interest in 3 TR's!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Gauging Interest in 3 cars.

I am very firm on my prices. I am not interested in taking a dime less for them. I really don't care if they sale or not. They have a happy home now but I have upgraded my collection and just do not have the time or room to keep up all these cars..... I am going to be a little picky about the buyers, not parts cars guys. I would part them out my self first. If you want to restore them I will sale them if not please don't ask. If you are truly and I mean really interested please email me for pics or each car at

shane@turbobuick.com

Once again, not trying to be rude, interested buyers at prices quoted ONLY no bargains here. Solid cars just need some TLC.

1. 87 GN Roller, T-Tops no apparent leaks, Interior needs redoing but is not ragged, Paint is good from 20ft;) but upclose is cracking due to improper prep.... Car is solid overall, replaced shocks & springs. Some rust in floor pans but is a southern car so it is totally restore-able. It is a fellow board members old car I wound up with. Has the cragar weld style 5 stars with good tires. No motor or Trans. Wiring Harness radiator etc.. still there just pulled motor and tranny.
$4000.00

2. 87 White T... T-Tops car. It needs painting. Some old dents that were shotty done but overall a nice car. Straight Car no major rust. 100% restore-able car. Has alot of mods. Haven't cranked it in a while but it has a TE -60. Motor & Tranny was rebuilt by previous owner. Here is a link to where I bought the car.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/181061-1987-turbo-t-nc-cheap.html#post1268469
The car is pretty much just like it was in thread. It will have stock T Type wheels on it. It has the limited looking fenders on the front with the lamp.
It has alot of performance mods but needs a higher stall to take advantage of the power. You see what I paid for it, I don't care and not trying to hide it. We have done some minor stuff to it. It has rust spots on the trunk area where been in the rain. Just surface rust only!
If some one wants it $6000. With a paint job and a little interior work a good tune and a converter car should go high 11's easily..... Would make a great race car project. A turbo and converter change could put it in the 10's!

3. 86 Gray T-Type, T-Tops no leaks. Car is SOLID as a rock. 180K miles I think. Car has been around but is a strong running car. NO RUST!!!! Kinda of a Primer color. I would drive this car anywhere..... Has some minor mods, hybrid turbo old stage 2 I think... a Terry Houston DP. Turbo1dr and a few others on this board know this old car. It should run low 12's all day long. Has a electronic boost gauge. This IMO is the best res tor candidate. No rust places to be fixed. It needs stripping and painting and it would be a nice car. No bondo needed.......
$6000.00

No Rust Buckets!!!

Like I say please don't email me if you want a lower price. Really not trying to be ugly, just don't need 100 emails to return pics for nothing. It is killing me to make this post, I don't want to sale any of them. But I need the room. Hopefully they will make it to good homes:biggrin: Bweavy is going to kill me for selling these cars;)

In the 86 T or 87 for that fact.... could you bring them to NJ by anychance if I were to purchasse them?

Thanks

is that a Typo on the White T,you bought it for $4200 OBO
and you want $6000.
thanks for any info,any pics..

edit...never mind--- i see where you admit to wanting more....

and you want $6000.

Nothing to hide, that is NOT how I do business. I could have deleted that thread.........

Thanks for the bump though:rolleyes:

Nothing to hide, that is NOT how I do business. I could have deleted that thread.........

Thanks for the bump though:rolleyes:
Nothing wrong with that :biggrin:
If I sold mine I would want more than I paid too...

and you want $6000.

Ain't that call good business? Would you sell your car for a loss?

If so, I'll give ya 2K cash, and I'll fly out tomorrow....but it's gotta be a GN, to TR, and in good shape.

and you want $6000.

I think it may be considered a 'Finders Fee'.

It was an honest ???,nothing to rant about, this was cleared up when I reread the post...but now that you have me thinking about it, just about 6-8months ago I remember a guy on here getting his a$$ reamed out for reselling a car for $2000 more,and to boot ,my TTA was only $2k and not rusted , will be selling for $25K in a month....:cool:

I will be returning emails later this week. Trying to set a day a side to put them on the rack and take underneath pics and all.

Thanks

depending on how a few things fall into place: I may want to do something with the grey 86.

Yes still for sale. I will send out more pics tomorrow. Just been swamped thought I sent them all sorry!

Okay I emailed pics to everyone asking on the 2 T's. If you don't recieve them let me know so I can resend.

Pics of the GN roller should be out tonight or in the morning!

If any one wants one of these and lives North of NC and can buy by Saturday I can deliver for a fee. I am trying to go towards Philly but will be flexable!

Thanks for reply's!

Back