Gbody Parts Filler Panels

lucky14

I recieved my filler panels from GBody Parts the other day. Here is my feedback.

I went with ABS fillers (due to the lack of the Org./OEM TPO material being available). Not only does Brian have the best prices on filler panels but the ABS pieces have a lifetime warranty.

Prior to ordering I e-mailed Gbody for some information regarding the order... no response within a day- I was itching to get the parts to try and get it into the paint booth.

So.....

I ordered online the next day, it was fast, easy, secure, I got an order number and an imediate confirmation e-mail.

I didn't recieve a tracking number within a few days.... and figured from reading some of the posts here (mostly exagerated frustration in my opnion) that Brian uses Shipping on Demand (AKA drop shipping).

I called on the 2nd or 3rd day spoke with Tripp on the 3rd ring he picked up, and he had the order information within seconds, gave me a fed-ex tracking # and got the package within 3 days.

The pieces look to be good quality and roughly the correct shape (don't have the old ones off yet.)

I would recommend Gbody parts, just understand that
A) They are a Shipping on Demand business

B) If you have a specific request, i.e. headliner color, interior part fitment, you should e-mail or call them BEFORE you order with a point or a click. This is just a good idea before you order anything for a restoration.

C) Obviously a vendor who is reviewed and advertised on this board would be in thier best intrest to resolve issues (as in the majority of the blasts on here have been with in a few days) which Brian seems to do.

I had a good experence and I hope our busniess relationship continues.

good to hear! This is a part that I will be ordering very soon as well. Report back with pics once you get them in!