You can type here any text you want

Gbody Stoker Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I guess I should ask this different. It is a cheaper stroker kit than some others. I like the price since this motor is more of a budget build. If there is such a thing. I think the Diamond pistons are what's bothering me.

Its the same kit that Nick Micale sells. I talked to Nick before and there is a decent amount of work that needs to be done to the block in order to go stroker. After all said and done with parts you will probably have about +/-4K into the block. I would call Nick at AZGN and he can tell you whats involved.

For that matter, there is a lot of work that has to be done just for a standard stroke forged crank to fit, I can only imagine how much grinding and checking a stroker would require.
Mike

For that matter, there is a lot of work that has to be done just for a standard stroke forged crank to fit, I can only imagine how much grinding and checking a stroker would require.
Mike

I have one from Nick and I haven't installed it yet, but most forged cranks will need to be machined to fit in the block, you will also need a neutral balanced flexplate, and balancer. I haven't mic'ed the forged crank yet but one engine builder down here said it looked pretty good already. I have to get down to RC's place sometime and get the ball rolling.

The last few stroker kits I got, which were from DLS, were so easy a caveman could do it... ;)

K.

Thats because Dan checks everything before it goes out the door. Expect to have to do machine work if you aren't buying parts from an engine shop. My first chinese crank took several hundred dollars worth of work to be right.

Back