You can type here any text you want

GBODYPARTS.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
I havent dealt w/ Brian in a long time, when I first started out in the Buick world, he was very helpful. I've read so many horror stories about his service going to crap..got me a little worried.

I ordered some parts right off the website, NO problems at all, got everything right away. I even refered a fellow co-worker to his site for some T-top pieces for a Cutlass, and Brian took care of him.

way to go, keep up the good work, I will be back!

Brian, has always given me ,top notch service. i've done my share of buying from him and not once did i ever have any problems. GREAT VENDOR

Some times you have to hire & fire to get what you need. We went thru some growing pains & then when we moved. Well lets just say we went thru more employees then most companies have.

When you call now Eric or I are answering the phones so you know your talking to some one with knowledge of what you need.

It's tough to keep employees when you here:
Mike from PA called, call him back.
Did you get his last name or #?
well no....
Did he say what he was calling in reference to?
No I didn't ask. I just assumed you knew who it was.

We're still not perfect by any means, but it reminds me more of how the company use to be. A lot more personable & trying to help some one.

Brian is the best, i like the fact that he takes the time to answer my ???, also with out him i wouldnt have my 4.1 build done so fast, i just ordered a new turbo from him. The best service, and info. Now its time for him to get me a stroker kit! Oh thx for the 3inch HD clamp, how did you know i didnt have one!

Brian is the best, i like the fact that he takes the time to answer my ???, also with out him i wouldnt have my 4.1 build done so fast, i just ordered a new turbo from him. The best service, and info. Now its time for him to get me a stroker kit! Oh thx for the 3inch HD clamp, how did you know i didnt have one!

I called Deonne Warwick's psychic hot line. :biggrin:

I would work on getting an IC 1st. That is how I knew you didn't have that T-bolt clamp ;)

I just received a FG front bumper Brian at GBodyParts. Ecellent quality!! Thanks.

Back