GBODYPARTS.com

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
I havent dealt w/ Brian in a long time, when I first started out in the Buick world, he was very helpful. I've read so many horror stories about his service going to crap..got me a little worried.

I ordered some parts right off the website, NO problems at all, got everything right away. I even refered a fellow co-worker to his site for some T-top pieces for a Cutlass, and Brian took care of him.

way to go, keep up the good work, I will be back!

Brian, has always given me ,top notch service. i've done my share of buying from him and not once did i ever have any problems. GREAT VENDOR

Some times you have to hire & fire to get what you need. We went thru some growing pains & then when we moved. Well lets just say we went thru more employees then most companies have.

When you call now Eric or I are answering the phones so you know your talking to some one with knowledge of what you need.

It's tough to keep employees when you here:
Mike from PA called, call him back.
Did you get his last name or #?
well no....
Did he say what he was calling in reference to?
No I didn't ask. I just assumed you knew who it was.

We're still not perfect by any means, but it reminds me more of how the company use to be. A lot more personable & trying to help some one.

Brian is the best, i like the fact that he takes the time to answer my ???, also with out him i wouldnt have my 4.1 build done so fast, i just ordered a new turbo from him. The best service, and info. Now its time for him to get me a stroker kit! Oh thx for the 3inch HD clamp, how did you know i didnt have one!

Brian is the best, i like the fact that he takes the time to answer my ???, also with out him i wouldnt have my 4.1 build done so fast, i just ordered a new turbo from him. The best service, and info. Now its time for him to get me a stroker kit! Oh thx for the 3inch HD clamp, how did you know i didnt have one!

I called Deonne Warwick's psychic hot line. :biggrin:

I would work on getting an IC 1st. That is how I knew you didn't have that T-bolt clamp ;)

I just received a FG front bumper Brian at GBodyParts. Ecellent quality!! Thanks.