GBODYPARTS. thank you....

THE BLACK MAMBA

I want to personally thank Brian Weaver and his staff for the service i`ve received....for answering all my pm`s sending me emails on my orders and fast shipping....and i wont forget about the refund....thanks Brian

I want to personally thank Brian Weaver and his staff for the service i`ve received....for answering all my pm`s sending me emails on my orders and fast shipping....and i wont forget about the refund....thanks Brian

Mike by combining the shipping & then shipping refunds sent to your pay pal is just my evil ploy to get you to spend more $. It will just be sitting there waiting to be spent on something else. Like a kid with some $ in his pocket. I wasn't being nice :biggrin:

Your order was just picked up a few minutes ago. We really appreciate your business.

Mike by combining the shipping & then shipping refunds sent to your pay pal is just my evil ploy to get you to spend more $. It will just be sitting there waiting to be spent on something else. Like a kid with some $ in his pocket. I wasn't being nice :biggrin:

Your order was just picked up a few minutes ago. We really appreciate your business.

Well it worked caused i just order something else....your killing me, but the GN is going to look good :D

Back