You can type here any text you want

Gen 2 problem

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I am having a problem setting up my Gen 2. I did exactly as the manual stated started the car and the check engine light is on and the scanmaster is throwing a code 34. Low or no voltage to the Maf. It is a brand new ls1 maf and a newly installed Big Mouth cold air system.. All the connections are tight. I have a big race on Sunday for bragging rights on quickest car in the family. I will be racing my brothers 65 cobra replica. I could really use some insight to this problem. Worse case I could go back to the original maf and cold air set up. Let me know if anyone has had a similar problem. The car idles great, the BL is at 141-142 . But if I try to get into boost the car just dies. Well its 11:30 and I am going to bed.:mad:

so settings are 3.5 maf in or ls1 maf in i cant remeber exactly and stock maf out because ur running the tt chip?dies into boost ?how does it drive around not into boost?

Gen 2

It was 3.5 in and stock maf out. The car won't take any boost. By the time the rpm's go above 2000 it just sputters and wants to stall. Looks like I go back to stock.

Gen 2

I will give that a shot when I get home. I will also triple check all the wiring. I really need to get this sorted out today!!!

Would recommend you take a look at Full Throttles Tech Section.....Full Throttle Tech ....take a look at the GEN II section....you may find a few posts and answers to your problem.....if not, post it and you'll get an answer from Bob or Full Throttles' Tech guys with some suggestions to help you get back on track. What chip are you running? I did have a TT chip before my Gen II install , but changed to FT's Extender Extreme G when I installed the Gen II and am very happy with it....although I did need to ask a few questions to help get it set up . Am also running a 3.5" LS1 MAF.

Good Luck.....Keep at it....it's not really that tough.....and you'll be very happy with it....and it's flexiblity...can pull fuel and timing at your fingertips....+ never have to worry about the crappy stock MAF's cacking out on you again.

Dave

Back