You can type here any text you want

GEN 2 warm up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

larrym

West Coast Newfy
So when I fire up my car cold it's pig rich wide band reads 10.4.
Once it warms up its fine just cold start. If I tune low load and rpm will it have any affect on the warm up.

Normal to be rich on cold start...just like a choke on a carbed car. I tune low load (once warmed up) for around 11.9-12.1 at idle every car is a lil different. It will not have an affect on warm up

what is the afterstart setting in the Gen2 set to?

what are your BLMs at idle once its has run a while?

Bob

I figured as much I have it pretty well dialed in now just the cold start up.
My wide band sensor packed it in and when I pulled it. There was a lot of black, read that too rich can shorten the life span so I figured I would see if I could tune this out.
I probably shouldn't complain I got 4 years out of this one.

the coldstart and warmup fueling in the chip can be changed, if needed.

Bob

The blm warm are 126 I have not adjusted the after start. I could not figure out any way pull fuel with that parameter it seemed all I could do was add.
Any thing I can do with g chip to work around this? It stubbles some times at start up like it's flooded.

I wouldn't say its horrible just temperamental for cold start. Once it's to temp it purrs and drives great just have to make sure the shop door is open or the exhaust will make your eyes water if it's been sitting.

Back