You can type here any text you want

gen 7 startup program

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LV GN

i just installed a gen 7 in a tta with 82 lb. injectors and was wondering is someone had a program to work with. thanks---len

the hot potato just got a little warmer=)
I might have a Fast program you can look at.

thanks john. i have a fast. i thought about looking at it to see the spec.'s i need to build one. i just thought if someone had it . it would save some time. len

Have you tried the VE table builder deal that they've got built into the program ?

Originally posted by 10SV6
Have you tried the VE table builder deal that they've got built into the program ?
not yet. i was trying to save some time. i just need to get it running and on the trailer and over to the dyno/tuner and be ready for the psca race next week. i would like to play with this set-up but have too much work. and too little time. thanks

The estimator in the gen 7 works very well. I have a program for a 240" stage II with a 76 turbo and 83# injectors. I can email it to you if you like . I'm running a 236 cam. Don't know what your combo is.

Originally posted by steve hughes
The estimator in the gen 7 works very well. I have a program for a 240" stage II with a 76 turbo and 83# injectors. I can email it to you if you like . I'm running a 236 cam. Don't know what your combo is.
thanks steve---i just dont know all the info for the calabration table like crank index. intake runner stuff. and all that. this is a tta w/ 83 lb. injectors, 72 bb turbo and stock ported heads, much smaller cam. thanks for the offer---len ps i have been talking to lonnie and he said he would email me one when he gets back.

For a second I thought one tranny guru didnt want to ask another for help!!:D

Originally posted by broke1
For a second I thought one tranny guru didnt want to ask another for help!!:D
that was the first time i talked to lonnie. and what a nice guy, he and scott simson are really going out of their way to help me. this really is a great community.

Ill second that Lonnie is a great guy,never met him but ive talked to him at length on the phone.:D

Back