'Gen. Butt Naked,' Liberian Ex-Rebel Leader, Confesses to Murdering Thousands

His nom de guerre is derived from his platoon's practice of charging naked into battle, a technique meant to terrify the enemy.

Drugged fighters waltzed into battle wearing women's wigs, flowing gowns and carrying dainty purses stolen from civilians. Before he led his fighters into battle, wearing only a pair of lace-up boots, Blahyi said he made a human sacrifice to the devil.

The sacrifice was typically "the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart which was divided into pieces for us to eat," he told The Associated Press on Saturday. He appeared before the commission Jan. 15.

Unfricken real....:eek:

Fox news is just bad sometimes. They let guys BS them and print every word of it.

General Butt Naked is 37. He says he made a pact with the devil and started killing people in 1980.

In 1980, he would have been 9 or 10 years old.

I'm sure he said he did all those things and I'm sure he killed a lot of people, but I'm also sure he made a lot of it up.

The Butt Naked Brigade I heard about years ago. These guys are quite disgusting.

But there were those that did much worse in Liberia.

Fox news is just bad sometimes. They let guys BS them and print every word of it.

General Butt Naked is 37. He says he made a pact with the devil and started killing people in 1980.

In 1980, he would have been 9 or 10 years old.

I'm sure he said he did all those things and I'm sure he killed a lot of people, but I'm also sure he made a lot of it up.

It's an Associated Press story. I'd say 90% of the stories on foxnews.com are AP stories, the same as you'll find on any other news website

and yes i caught that too, i wouldnt be surprised if it were somewhat true though. I'm sure youve seen the pictures of children in africa holding ak47s and whatnot

I also wanted to say that the naked fighters and cross dressing are what made me laugh. In no way do I think murder, cannibalism, etc are funny... It just seemed such an odd combination.

It's an Associated Press story. I'd say 90% of the stories on foxnews.com are AP stories, the same as you'll find on any other news website

I shouldn't blame Fox News for reading a crappy AP story, but they do it a lot... Read BS like it was true because the AP said it.

The libs think FOX News is in the tank with the Republicans, but the truth is they are in the tank with sensational stories, the more sensational, the better.