GEO Pic's

Here are some pics of Roger's Geo...

These were the pics that Roger had posted on TBS.com from this past years GS Nats..

That has to be the coolest turbo inlet scoop Ive seen on a buick yet wow....Love how Banning is checking out the car in the one pic to :D

86brick said:
These were the pics that Roger had posted on TBS.com from this past years GS Nats..

Thanks, did you have a chance to see it run?
I haven't seen him on any of the boards lately. Last I heard he was still sorting out some items, just curious to know how its comming along.

I thought the car was pretty kewl, but I've always been a little uneasy with any high hp car/truck with a short wheel base. I had started an S-10 project, actually ended up with two different body styles, both of which I had to put on hold over the summer "work" maybe I'll give it some more thought.

:cool:

I was not at the Nats this year, but I believe Roger posted his best 1/4 was a 9.30 @147mph although he had an aborted 1/8 mile pass where the car was really on a tear.. 5.80 @123mph!!! Think he was still working on getting the right converter for it, but it would definitely seem like it has an 8 sec. pass in it :cool:

Have you had a chance to see the brothers from down your way with the twin turbo dragster? My cousin ran with them in Quick 16 a couple of times and said that it has some mad power. They never come up this way, and the wilderness track is just a little too far for me.

He did bring me a couple of pic's to look at, but I left them at his house.

You wouldn't happen to have a video of it would you ??? :D

:cool:

No unfortunately have not had a chance to see it run yet.. I was hoping he would post the next time he was taking it to Immokalee.. Wish I had a video of it!

just sent them to your email,might not be there just yet. I dont know how to post them sorry