Get larger turbo or get alky??

+1 for ALKY !!!
It makes a HUGE difference in how the car runs, you will think that you did get a bigger turbo. Get some MT drag radials too, you will need them.
Bryan

This statement is confusing! You say he has alot of room with his injectors but in the same sentance you say you don't know his goals! so how do you know if the injectors would be good? My info was 100% commonsense not a shot in the dark! Yeah, get the Alky kit then you WILL have to get the TT Alky chip to match! (commonsense!) As far as injectors go, Example: I have a buddy that has 42lb injectors, Razors Alky kit and a TA-49 turbo running 27lbs boost and those injectors are borderline at that boost! I personally had a TE-44 with 60lb injectors and they worked awsome! then I switched to the TE-45a and I still had alot of room left with the 60lb injectors @ 28lbs of boost. So, Since we don't know his goals and like most of us we just don't stop at one point I think the injectors should be up-graded, it won't hurt gas milage, it won't hurt the set-up, it will only provide more room for protection. you do what you want, it's your engine!

He asked for opinions and thats what he got! Good luck!

Scot w.

I didn't intend to step on your toes, or anything personal in my response Scot....Just offering my opinion/experience. :)

60 pounders are great injectors and he might, as you say, avoid paying twice for injector upgrades. My second TTA was very quick with stock injectors and Ta-49 and Alchy. I bought the larger injectors and sold them with the car (in a box), so it goes both ways. :)