Getting out of car audio sale list

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
Would rather have the money to fund go-faster parts for the buick.

NEW IN BOX Infinity Reference Speakers:
3052cf 3.5", 505cs 5 1/4" component set, and 6953i 6x9" specs can be found in the crutchfield archives. These are not the latest versions of the reference line but are new, never seen power speakers. $275 plus shipping. Sorry but I will not seperate these.

2-10" Kicker solo-baric (round) subs in a very very nice Obcon bandpass box. I watched my cousin pay over $650 for this set up. Older set but most of the time has been spent in my closet. $250 plus shipping. actually don't know what it would take to ship them.

Rockford Fosgate power series 750X 4-channel amp. rated at 93.5x4 or 375x2 RMS. Basically this is a new amp, I bought it from BE4U on T6P and never used it. Comes with the end caps, instructions, remote bass link, and birth certificate showing actual total power at 981 watts! everything is here but the original box. $275 plus shipping

U.S. Amps USA-100. One ohm stable, 50x2 at 4 oms, 100x2 at 2 ohms, 130x2 at 1 ohm, 200x1 bridged 4 ohm, 260x1 bridged 2 ohm. Used but works perfect. anodized red. $150 plus shipping

U.S. Amps USA-50. specs are exactly half of the usa 100. Red but its a newer amp so the finish doesn't match the 100. Used very little. $75 plus shipping

Precision Power PPI2240. 60x2 or 240x1. Used, works great. $75 plus shipping.

Audiocontrol 6XS crossover. salmon gray, and perfect condition. bought from username loosenut aka rescued87gn on this board. comes with never installed remote level knob, original box, and a bunch of chips to change crossover points. $125 plus shipping

Audiocontrol EQX. salmon gray, some scratches but works fine. missing the plug for the high level inputs but doubtful you'd need it anyway. $75 plus shipping

Audiocontrol overdrive. bought from username the wrath on this board. power plug was replaced with a 4-prong plug which needed a notch cut in the case, so in other words it's ugly but functions just fine. $50 plus shipping.

American legacy 1.0 farad capacitor new in package, still has $99.99 price tag on it. no monitor top or anything fancy, just a basic 1 farad capacitor. $85 plus shipping.

Also have a Scosche 4 gauge wiring kit with RCA's, 3 new mini 12 volt fans, couple different brands of AGU fuse holders, 60 and 80 amp AGU fuses, and some used 4-gauge wiring in case someone needs some stuff to wire any of this up. If you want more than one component let me know and we can wheel-'n-deal on pricing. It just needs to be sold. Thanks for looking.

Pics available

Bob Koch

Bob, I am going to be hooking up 2 amps, looking for a good quality amp isntall kit (with fuse) 2 guage or 4 and I need 2 good quality rca's. about 15-20 ft/

let me know
Ralph

How big of a hurry are you in? My RCA's are still in my GN. Need to get them out. But other than that I can set you up cheap just to get rid of this stuff.

I should be more specific. The kit has one set of RCAs, I have three sets of higher quality cables still in the GN.

pics please

of this:

Audiocontrol EQX. salmon gray, some scratches but works fine. missing the plug for the high level inputs but doubtful you'd need it anyway. $75 plus shipping

thanks
jp

Don't be scared by the pic of the bottom. It's just surface rust and the pic makes it look way worse than it is. It hasn't been wet or anything. I absolutely loved this thing, almost didn't list it for sale. I don't know how familiar you are with audiocontrol, but they use chips to control crossover points. This has a 90hz chip in it now.

Attachments

• eqx.jpg
    eqx.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 120
  • eqx2.jpg
    eqx2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 116
  • eqx3.jpg
    eqx3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 110
TTT Everything still availbable, make a reasonable offer and you may end up with it!

Hey Bob,

More info on the Fosgate amp.

I bought it new. Plugged it in to make sure it worked because I wasnt going to install it until after the warrenty expired. I was going to build a fiberglass trunk and I didnt know how long it would take me.

B4 I sent it to Bob I had it bench tested. Tested out good.

The amp has probably had less than 1 minute of use.

I sold it because I didnt need a 4 channel amp that powerful.

If you want to build a system that bumps without the weight of the subwoofers this is an excellent amp.