You can type here any text you want

GM EOS Discontinued!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Get it wherever you can find it!!!!! :mad:

Sorry for the repost, but... :mad:

K.

Sorry, I posted this on all forums that I belong to about 3 weeks ago. I bought up all that I could find locally at about $9.00 or so a bottle. As much as I hate to see it dissappear from the shelves, there should be no cause for concern, AC Delco is making a replacement under a a AC Delco p/n, GM also has some assembly lube as a replacement, at about 4 times the money, theres also BG MOA, which is hear is very good, but maybe not readily available, CD2's "SLOB" Street Legal Oil Booster available at "Big Lots" stores, I hear, and quite a few oil stabilizers are out on the market such as Lucas, STP, and a host of others that are heavily laden with zinc & or phosporous (sp). Just one more cross that we have to bear as a turbo Buick person, I guess. If you do a search on here and T6P you will find the part #'s for the other substitutes and additional info. HTH We had a thread going up in the Tech section about 3 weeks ago.

Gary, What's the AcDelco part#? I haven't seen it in any of the links.

I myself stocked up on our last (2) cases from here at the dealership.

K.

Back