You can type here any text you want

GM factory appearing cd player pic...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
Finally found a factory-appearing GM cd player for my GN...I wanted something that did not look aftermarket...This unit is from a '92 Buick Roadmaster. Here's how the finished installation looks ...I only had to pull the factory eq-cassette player out and plug in the a GM adapter harness and then the radio in...Same sound as the factory radio but with cd player conveinience instead of the cassettes.

Claude

P.S: I might sell the original radio if someone is interested...works perfect...

Looks great!!
I've got the same unit in my '84 GN and I love it!!!

Mark

What is needed for the GM adapter harness to make this work? I have access to a CD player from a 99 Camaro. Will this still work? I know Kirban sells an adapter, is this the correct one for this?

Looks nice by the way.

Here's pic of my stock radio...I'm still undecided if I want to sell it or not...:rolleyes:

Claude :rolleyes:

well claude when you decide lemm kno. i drive mine daily so if your offering a restoration price ill past. i like the look of a stock radio. the aftermarket black bulging box kills the look. if ya decide lemme kno thanks again.

Back