You can type here any text you want

GM High Tech Photo Shoot Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by qtr@atyme
Yeh, I knew it was mine. Just curioius because several people have asked me for the flow sheets for you. Didn't Chuck flow them after he worked on them? Like to see the sheets to if Chuck was able to pick them up. I know that Chris put in several hours on them .

That's weird...I dont know why anybody would ask you for the flow sheets. I never asked for them when I bought the engine. I don't need them, so you can just hang on to 'em.
Chuck picked them up a little, but not enough to talk about. Chris did a nice job on them the first time.

Dale still has the flow sheets...he used them when he was degreeing the cam in. You might want to give him a call.

That's cool. I had my car featured last July. They did the photo shoot the year prior so I had to wait quite a bit longer. I have some pictures from Englishtown. They rented the track for the day and did some Mopar stuff, a little Ford thing, a Corvette vs. Viper match and my little car. I took too few pictures. I met John, Rick and Evan that day. Very nice folks.

Looking forward to seeing your article.

PS, the laminated on wood copy you'll be hit up for $200 isn't worth it. Get it done at a framing shop instead.

Back