Gm part # for ac43-ts spark plugs...

V6-Sauce

Does somebody have the gm part # for the ac-43ts spark plug(one heat range colder than the 44's....I went to gm and they have many different part #'s for those spark plugs but their not really listed under the 87 buick? If anyone has the part # from the one's like from nos4gn that would be great. I live in canada, it would be just easier to order it here.

Does somebodyURha UR5ve the gm part # for the ac-43ts spark plug(one heat range colder than the 44's....I went to gm and they have many different part #'s for those spark plugs but their not really listed under the 87 buick? If anyone has the part # from the one's like from nos4gn that would be great. I live in canada, it would be just easier to order it here.
a great spark plug is NGK UR 5 stock no. 2771 john

maybe I should try the NGK ur5, What's the recommended gap?.035, I run 17psi for boost

NGKs over Delco's any day of the week. Those plugs used to be bulletproof but I've gotten too many of them bad out of the box the last couple years to trust them anymore.

I can say definitely 100% without a shadow of a doubt... maybe.

Every car is different. I'd start at .032" and see how it acts then go from there.

There's really no HP to be found trying to squeeze out a couple extra thou in plug gap.

I can say definitely 100% without a shadow of a doubt... maybe.

Every car is different. I'd start at .032" and see how it acts then go from there.

There's really no HP to be found trying to squeeze out a couple extra thou in plug gap.

I agree, I would just be happy with a reailable plug with less fouling...I'II keep it higher than .028