You can type here any text you want

GM Turbo 6 October 6 meet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm working on it...not sure if I should make the 300+ mile drive from MD or try and get a trailer.

Hope you make it. I don't know of any other Buick events that everything is free. Its worth coming just to meet Richard Clark and see his shop and collection of Buick stuff. I just freshened tranny and put on new cometics so maybe I can put down some times down lower than 6.52 in the 1/8th mile. I live about 30 minute from the track and about 45 minutes from Richards. Hope to see you there. I'll be the one with the white TTA:D

Michael Shields

Go to the National Racing Events & Info forum and read all about it. If I was computer literate I would link it but........ It is at Burlington NC the track is about 15 minutes from there.

Michael

For those who were not there you missed something special. Finally got to meet Razor in person and he is complete gentleman and Maria was a sweetheart. Thanks to all the vendors and especially to Richard Clark.

Michael Shields

I really wish I would have been able to make it but just had too many issues to take care of with other cars that ended up costing big $$$ and just couldn't afford the trip :frown:

I did however get to one of our areas largest car shows ~1,300 cars and received 1st place in the 1980-1989 custom/modified class (they moved me out of the 80-89 stock class). I have place 3 out of 4 years in this show with two 1st and one 3rd place trophy's :biggrin:

Still would have rather been with you guys if I had a choice :frown:

Scott

Back