You can type here any text you want

GMTURBO6 JAN 26 Additional Info - READ

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

Okay, Richard is going to have deli sandwiches catered in. However, we are asking that everyone please bring drinks, dessert, or chips, snack foods. Also bring chairs. In the event that the parking is spilling over, those driving non turbo vehicles may have to park at one of Richard's vacant lots nearby, and a shuttle van will run back & forth(I'm not kidding!!! I just talked to the Clintster!) So let's all pray for a nice sunny day & hope everyone has a safe trip to & from the event. See ya there :smile:

I was over at Richard's today and he is having a friend of his provide barbecued chicken, potatoes, and baked beans for lunch on the 26th. I know everyone will be disappointed because there won't be any deli sandwiches. :) You can still bring the other items that NCTyphoon listed in her post.

Also, if anyone wants to stay in Burlington the night of the 26th and come over to Richard's on the 27th, we will be there from 10:00 to about 5:00.

I was over at Richard's today and a friend of his is going to provide barbecued chicken, potatoes, and baked beans for lunch on the 26th. I know everyone will be disappointed because there won't be any deli sandwiches. :) You can still bring the other items that NCTyphoon listed in her post.

Also, if anyone wants to stay in Burlington the night of the 26th and come over to Richard's on the 27th, we will be there from 10:00 to about 5:00.

WOW!!! That is freakin awesome.. Richard you are going above and beyond the call of duty for this and I commend you sir...

26th

count me in, i'll bring some drinks. I'm going to see if i can ride with pat if his car aint full.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Since you are good enough to let me come with my non turbo V6, I'll bring chips, both corn and potato.

Kudos to Richard Clark. He is going all out!!!

We had thought about coming down on the 25th & getting a room since it's a few hrs drive but I like the sound of this also.

Only concern is keeping the car safe doing an over nighter.

We had thought about coming down on the 25th & getting a room since it's a few hrs drive but I like the sound of this also.

Only concern is keeping the car safe doing an over nighter.

i got plenty of space to lock quite a few of them up...................RC

Back