You can type here any text you want

GN Autocross video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hello; I don't know if your run was fast or what but it looked good to me. How did your time compare to others? Looks like your having fun.
Any changes in the set up for the next time?
IBBY

Thanks Mike! Good to hear from you...how's your car been coming along?

So how did you do against the competition? What kind of cars did you beat out and which cars beat you?

Well, the motor is being built by Jack in Rowlett as $$$ allows. Should be ready to go some time in September. The car took a backseat due to switching jobs & now my oldest daughter starts college in a couple of weeks.

So how did you do against the competition? What kind of cars did you beat out and which cars beat you?
There was an '03 Mach 1 Mustang with full autocross slicks (which I had no shot against), a 2012 5.0 Stang being driven by two guys so it was like to cars, and a 6 series BMW. I held off both of the drivers in the 5.0 and the 6 Series for all of my runs, but one of the 5.0 drivers got passed me on his last run after I was finished. We were all within a second of each other, and the guy with slicks was like 8 seconds ahead of us!

Back