GN Club in Metro Detroit area

Anytime any of you guys are in the Clawson area, (thats just north of Royal Oak) please drop by. We cantalk about TR's and stuff plus I have a basement full of HO trains and HO slotcars that we can run and have fun with. You can see my stuff on Rustyspikes.com. The web site needs to be upgraded but you will get the idea of the fun we could have. My 86 WH1 is my "summer" hobby and the basement ("Toybox") is my winter hobby. I have been to the Moose Preserve for the last 4 years and it is a great time. Lots of Buicks and fun.
Just drop me a line off of the web page to let me know you are coming so I will be home. Not much to do in the winter time here in Michigan but play in the basement.
CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING.:frown:
I live in westland and i hope to have my car out this year its been put up the last two summers but i also have a bunch of ho slotcars i used to run at hot slots until they clossed:eek: id be up for a meet too....

Downriver area. One of my employees told me that yesterday at meijers on fort street by sonic in southgate there were 6 grand nationals and two t-types hanging out. Is this where some of us meet up one tuesdays or just passing through????? We hang at 50's mcdonalds on telegraph and various spots downriver.

The only thing about 50s is they stopped people from goin there cause the import retards clownin in the pk lot the new telegraph spot is the old country buffet pk lot just south of 94 on the west side of telegraph also randazzos and rallys at tele and joy are the old stand bys... for cars in general fri and sat night...