GN Gray Paint

Sal Lubrano

I just painted a new speaker grill and glove box with G-body's gray paint and It does not match by a long shot. Brians paint is way too light. Is it because my dash and other parts are old and this paint is the way the car supose to look or is this paint too light. Is there another supplier for the GN gray paint which is closer in color.

yep. kirban, and his is actually kinda on the dark side. i hope that helps. i just sprayed a part, to see if itll match my interior, and while its close, its kinda darker than everything else. that may be what you need.

G-Body's is too light My dash is much darker than his paint. Are you saying Kirbans is darker than Brians.

I painted my dash speaker panel with Kirbans gray spray paint and it was a shade or two darker than the rest of the cars interior,it looks good though.

yea, kirbans is indeed a little dark. though, most dashes are a touch lighter, cuz of the fade on em. i have a dam near mint interior, that was garage kept so. my paint matched ok. it was a tad off, but not by much. im also very anal as well. Id try kirbans. hell, id try anything for a good match.