You can type here any text you want

gn in junkyard in blue island illinois

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the wrath

i went to u-pull it yesterday on 141st and western in blue island ill. i walked through the door into the yard and on the gm side there is a gate if you look through it u will see a 86-87 gn the hood is gone motor trans tailights the license plate is still on the fron it says sovak 2 ir sovan 2 the plates are the old style blue and white ones the car has t-tops too.i dont know if someone junked it or not but i just wanted to know that i am looking out for gns that look out of place .

I saw that sitting about 2 months ago in there.... It was in the very front part of the yard that was "sectioned off" when I saw it... looked like no motor or hood or anything... I couldn't get near it b/c it was surrounded by high fence.

I was just there last monday and was looking for it again but couldnt find it floating around. Was kinda disappointed when I was there... a lot of FWD crap, had more RWD G-bodies over the summer.

Anybody interested in that car?

I deal with the U pull it guys out of the North Ave store and should be able to get ahold of that car if anyone wants it. Let me know? Hate to see a GN in a boneyard. :(

depends what they want for it? I would like to take a look at it first... Brer, see if you can find anything out about it :)

ok

Ill check on wednesday when I go back to work, if u dont hear from me by wed. night PM me to remind me please.

Back