You can type here any text you want

GN in TV movie...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

O SO LO

I'll try to keep this brief...
I believe in the early 90's ('92-'94?), there was a GN and a yellow '56 Ford pickup in a Sunday night movie. The movie had a bunch of guys that stole a garbage truck used to dump dumpsters (forks on the front). They timed everything perfectly and "t-bone" a armored truck under a overpass intersection and rob the armored truck. Their getaway car is abandoned and the investigating offiers pull up to the getaway car--one in a GN, the other in a yellow '56 Ford pickup...I owned one of each at the time, thus my interest.
But I don't remember the name of the movie...any body else remember the title??

Mark

I'll try to keep this brief...
I believe in the early 90's ('92-'94?), there was a GN and a yellow '56 Ford pickup in a Sunday night movie. The movie had a bunch of guys that stole a garbage truck used to dump dumpsters (forks on the front). They timed everything perfectly and "t-bone" a armored truck under a overpass intersection and rob the armored truck. Their getaway car is abandoned and the investigating offiers pull up to the getaway car--one in a GN, the other in a yellow '56 Ford pickup...I owned one of each at the time, thus my interest.
But I don't remember the name of the movie...any body else remember the title??

Mark

There used to be a website that had every movie listed where a TR was in the movie and for the life of me I cannot find it. If you find it please share.

Thanks,

Shane

Back