GN meets in NY

Yea I saw the white M5 creep by with 2 dudes in it lol,

Lol. Yea that was me. I felt a little out of place. All American muscle there. I will have my GN on the road soon. But I need to step up my game to hang with the GNs I seen there.

Lol. Yea that was me. I felt a little out of place. All American muscle there. I will have my GN on the road soon. But I need to step up my game to hang with the GNs I seen there.
All good, all condition turbo buicks are welcome, even the m5,i have a wrx sti also and everyone looks at me like im nuts when ever I get out of it.. LOL...

Hello All,
Im looking for a meeting spot for GN owners on long Island some where,I'd appreciate your help finding meets.Thanks In Advance
This saturday Sept 14th, open car show at CARQUEST in Mattituck LI, no fee, free hot dogs & burgers, I'll be there with my 87 Turbo Regal, look for American/Buick flag pole. Steve 914-262-9965

There is a group of turbo Buicks that meet at a small car show on Tuesday nights. Exit 17 off the southern state on dogwood ave think its Franklin square? Haven't been there lately...sure it's still active.
Where exactly is this car cruise?

i know this thread is a little old. but glad to know there are a group of GN guys in the area. havent been to dogwood in yrs but ill be there this yr with my turbo-t looking forward to meeting you guys.

I'd like to take a ride down three too come spring time. Anyone know how far it is from Middletown NY?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'd like to take a ride down three too come spring time. Anyone know how far it is from Middletown NY?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
its about 80 miles from middletown,so depending on how fast you drive 1 1/2 - 2 hrs..lol:D

:pompous:
i know this thread is a little old. but glad to know there are a group of GN guys in the area. havent been to dogwood in yrs but ill be there this yr with my turbo-t looking forward to meeting you guys.
We will be their first drop of good weather, we have over 40 turbo buicks in our crew if you add up everyones multiple cars...:pompous:

this awesome. cant wait to start cruising. what times do they usually meet at dogwood..