You can type here any text you want

gn motor in a tta header made by kooks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
i have a set of headers, downpipe ,crossover and turbo mount for a tta there are one off headers made by kooks they cost 4975 installed they are made of 321 stainless they are to put a stage motor in a tta or just a set of gn1 heads on a tta i was running a t80 turbo but you can run any t series turbo you want needs to be a 4 bolt flange also have to run a front mount can also sell you front mount with all ic pipes if interested let me know make a offer

george

Make an offer. I was telling you the price I paid when the custom system was done by Kooks.

All of the pictures can be found on our website: TTA Pics

The headers are coated now, so that shows them originally without the coating.

You paid $4975.00 for a set of headers.... WHOA!

Price looks right to me !! Ever had SS headers made ? They are crazy !

I'm in the middle of a stage project for my TTA. I've asked a couple guys about the custom SS headers they had made and was told prices of $1500 to $1900 for the headers and down pipe. Thats why I thought the price of almost 5k was a typo.

Jason

i was told 3500 it was way more they made a turbo mount 1 ic pipe,flanged wastegate mount ,adapter for the tial 46mm wastegate ,merge pipe ,crossover ,2 headers and a down pipe that runs all the way to the factory mount for the car i can also throw in a complete 4 inch exhaust that runs all the way to the back with a borla muffler

i know kooks custom headers are $2000.00 for a one off set
then the turbo mount was 300.00
the crossover was $300.00
the merge pipe was $400.00
the flanged wastegate adapter was $300.00
the down pipe was $1025.00
the ic pipe was $250.00
subtotal $4575.00
tax %8.75 nys400.31
total$4975.31

thats what i payed let me know what you are willing to pay this is able to work with a/c i had it in my car when it was built

george

I'm going to be making my own headers to run twin turbos and stage 2 heads. I was asking about the pics to maybe get an idea or two. Its just insane what the bottom line comes out to some times when you add up all the pieces.

Jason

Originally posted by TurboTA3.8
i was told 3500 it was way more they made a turbo mount 1 ic pipe,flanged wastegate mount ,adapter for the tial 46mm wastegate ,merge pipe ,crossover ,2 headers and a down pipe that runs all the way to the factory mount for the car i can also throw in a complete 4 inch exhaust that runs all the way to the back with a borla muffler

i know kooks custom headers are $2000.00 for a one off set
then the turbo mount was 300.00
the crossover was $300.00
the merge pipe was $400.00
the flanged wastegate adapter was $300.00
the down pipe was $1025.00
the ic pipe was $250.00
subtotal $4575.00
tax %8.75 nys400.31
total$4975.31

thats what i payed let me know what you are willing to pay this is able to work with a/c i had it in my car when it was built

george

This reads like a government contract ;)

Back