You can type here any text you want

GN on tv??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

customsoundz

ok so I was watchin "Life" on NBC last night and they show a car shop with a bunch of nice cars. When the cops get to the back the male cops sees this black GN (atleast I think it is) And the owner of the shop says "you cant handle my ride, turbo, chip, hand built throttle box."
check it out!!
NBC Video Rewind

episode 103, chapter 3, at 16:56 into it youll see it!!:eek:

The funky stripe job is not cool, but the police flashers are! I think they are showing the car in a positive light. Also nice stunt work with the bootleg turn with a little power slide.

Why the (#&%$$@#(^%^) do they have to dub in the sound of a V8!!? I hate that S(%@#^$*&T.

Makes me darn angry I tells ya.

ya but they have the car on tv. at least they are showin it!!!! It could be any other muscle car or sports car! So just be happy!

The car has an '87 grill, but '84 wheels:confused: . The fender badges are too low. If you watch the clip, you can see a front mount intercooler with pipes hanging down. At least the GN gets some air time. You can tell the guy likes it:cool: .

All in all it's not a bad showing. The dubbed in V8 w/ manual trans sounds are just silly though. The intercooler pipes almost look fake, too. If the car stays on the show it would be cool.

Jim

Back