You can type here any text you want

GN parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
I have a low mile turbo 109 block, crank, rods, pistons, unported intake .010 over bearings, etc. Has oil return in it from the factory. Does not need boring. Was taken out of an 87 gn and preserved. Also have a 140 code block that could be used for a spare. I have a set of weld prostar wheels and tires with center caps no lug nuts. I have other parts if interested. Serious inquiries please. Tampa area.

Also selling my 87 limited.

I have a low mile turbo 109 block, crank, rods, pistons, unported intake .010 over bearings, etc. Has oil return in it from the factory. Does not need boring. Was taken out of an 87 gn and preserved. Also have a 140 code block that could be used for a spare. I have a set of weld prostar wheels and tires with center caps no lug nuts. I have other parts if interested. Serious inquiries please. Tampa area.

Also selling my 87 limited.

How much for crank?

gn parts prefer local sale

109 turbo block
Standard turbo crank
2 dot rods
Stock turbo pistons
Stock cam
Stock 8445 heads
Oil pan
Stock upper/lower intake
Stock throttle body with tps & iac
Stock injectors, fuel rail, 233 regulator, & injector harness
Stock flywheel

I have the following new stuff I bought for this build but never used:

JP performance timing chain set
.010 over complete clevite 77 main & rod bearing set
Brass freeze plugs
Set of hydraulic lifters purchased from modern musclecar
100 lb performance valve springs

Complete engine was removed in 96 and preserved. No mismatch parts. All original. No detonation mushrooming of the pistons, very minimal scratches on the piston skirts, rods never heated and removed from the pistons, standard crank, cylinder bores not worn and does not need overbore, factory turbo block with drain, all main caps are intact, complete longblock. I have alot of extra stuff as well. Turbo J hook, intercooler brackets, maf sensor, cats, intercooler piping, cat delete pipes, intercooler fan, oil cooler lines, filters, copper turbo gaskets, downpipe gaskets, biggie oil filter adapter, fuel filters, coil pack egt bun/probe/gauge, misc stuff, etc. $2,000.00 for all of the above.

Also have a 140 block, n/a crank, 14 bolt oil pan available. $200.00

Ported M&A alluminum heads, individual roller rockers with locking retainers, power 6 valve covers, oring valve cover gaskets, all work by champion. $1,500.00

Weld Prostar wheels with center caps for a g body. 235/60/15 front tires. M/T sportsman old school street drag tires on the rear. R60's. $500.00

87 Turbo Limited with posi rear, gnx gauges, brf 2004r transmission stock wheels/caps. The car runs and drives. Needs paint/headliner. $4,000.00

Attachments

• xmaspics 024.jpg
    xmaspics 024.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 243
  • xmaspics 027.jpg
    xmaspics 027.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 203
Pics of the pro stars. They measure 15x8. These came off of a g body. Will fit regal, montecarlo, cutlass, etc. These wheels come with center caps but I don't have lug nuts. I machine polished them today. Here are pics.

Will make someone a package deal on everything I have if there is interest.

Attachments

• 09sunpics 001.jpg
    09sunpics 001.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 09sunpics 002.jpg
    09sunpics 002.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 182
The m&a heads I have are stage III which are known to be the desirable ones.

Back