You can type here any text you want

109 Motor RaceTech Billet roller cam BHJ balancer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobuick

Staff member
I have another semi-complete motor sitting here with no home that I may finish or just sell out right. It is a completely machined and fresh 109 block .010 with NIB RaceTech pistons. I got the motor in a deal with some other stuff and did not do the machine work, it is nice freshly machined and mostly complete.

I want $3000 for the 109 motor .010 bore, with the NIB custom Racetech pistons with rings and pins. The block is machined and complete and ready to assemble with a stock crank and caps and all new bearings. I have a set of stock rods which need refreshed. It comes with a bunch of stock parts, front cover GM nice, stock Intake, stock heads stripped and cleaned still need ported/machined but includes new Manley valves, also includes a bunch of parts like accessories, I believe a stock turbo core, headers, and is a mostly complete LC2. I will get more details and pics for serious buyer.

I have a bunch of parts laying around I can sell with the motor:
NEW Weber 212/206 billet roller cam and NIB Morel lifters with most of the stack up and timing chain set. $1600
A used internally balanced BHJ balancer with a stock timing ring and is a slip fit $350
I also have a NIB BHJ balancer without a timing ring, Steve V has timing rings available $400
NIB set of stock length GN1 performance rods $450

I am NOT selling the cam unless the motor is sold FIRST please dont ask unless you are buying the motor too.

I have to dig the 109 block out to get pics but it is pretty much mint and ready to assemble. I was planning to put it together with a billet caps and a stock stroke steel crank, ported irons etc. If someone were interested in a complete motor I can provide that too and can probably have it done by very early spring.
1029221208_HDR.jpg
1029221210.jpg

0929221739.jpg
0929221736.jpg

Back