GN seats in a TTA conversion??

CombatComProg

I was wondering if anyone knew the specs on GN seats compared to TTA seats and what would have to be done to put them in my TTA. I know a lot of people are going to think this is an outrageous thing to do, but I want to do it and see how it comes out. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you have a set of mint GN seats (leather or cloth,) than I am interested. Thanks for the help!

Easier conversion is the 4 th Gen F body seats. They come in leather/cloth, power, and are readily available.

Unless you like the grey and black colors?

Your car.. do what makes you happy.

I know the 4th gen seats are easy, but I'm seriously considering painting the TTA black (maybe metallic black,) Grand National Interior/Badges, Turbo TA badges too. I think it would look awesome & worse case scenario, it goes back to plane Jane TTA. I don't care about how hard the seats would be to replace, just need the instructions. Is it simply a matter of retrofitting Grand National seats with The TTA seat brackets, or is there not enough space or what? Would the back seats fit or would I have to get custom covers? Anyone know of a good vendor for making a Grand National interior that fits on stock TTA seats? Thanks for any help!

I know the 4th gen seats fit the GN's.. so it should be plug-n-play.. or not too bad.

Rear seat on Buick is one piece, ours is two piece. Tho you can go to a junkyard and get an 3rd gen one piece rear seat and have it recovered.

Be neat to get a gray interior GTA for the swap.

Good luck.

Painting the wheels black?

Well I'm gonna see if GN seats on eBay will go for any cheaper. I'll post pics. I won't paint the rims black. Actually, can I put Grand National rims TTA? What do I have to do to make sure my mileage doesn't get F'd up? It would be nice to put some fat 275/60/15 tires on my car. What vendor would make GN back seat cover for my TTA or a replacement 3rd gen one-piece back seat? hanks for the help!!

What about 4th gen seats recovered in black and grey along with the rears, that would look sharp.

If you try to put Regal seats in a F-Body I hobe you are under 4'6" as you will not have any headroom. A$$ to floorboard on an F-Body is only about 3", a Regal is more like 10-12".

I have the original 1-piece rear seat out of my formula and the bottoms, needs recovered. If you want them come get them. No charge, just get them out of my basement

IMO I think it's a bad idea. GN seats kinda suck for one and two they are very tall it will feel like you sitting on aphone book