GN Sighting..Lake Forest

VadersV6

Was just waiting at a light to go to El Pollo Loco, and a beautiful GN with a turbo that was making itself known, drove by me southbound on Lake Forest Dr. Looked like he was heading to Lou's. He threw up a wave. Whoever that was- Nice car!

Well I was on my way to lous yesterday but I have a grey turbo T my presence was known however due to me getting pulled over by orange countys finest. The a** hole pulled me over for no front license plate.In otherwords he just wanted to harrass me as always..And I cant understand why a police officer would pull me over for something so petty while we have pedophiles and kid nappers running the streets.Some cops seem to have there priorities screwed up :mad: Well I just wanted to vent alittle....And thanks Lou for helping me out on short notice,and learn from me put a front license plate on your car A.S.A.P. :D see you all at bates...

carrddine said:
Well I was on my way to lous yesterday but I have a grey turbo T my presence was known however due to me getting pulled over by orange countys finest. The a** hole pulled me over for no front license plate.In otherwords he just wanted to harrass me as always..And I cant understand why a police officer would pull me over for something so petty while we have pedophiles and kid nappers running the streets.Some cops seem to have there priorities screwed up :mad: Well I just wanted to vent alittle....And thanks Lou for helping me out on short notice,and learn from me put a front license plate on your car A.S.A.P. :D see you all at bates...

Thats BS :mad: :mad: .. i had to put up with that type of crap in Maryland and VA.. no points, but a $50 fine.. But, it gives them a reason to pull you over and start looking for other stuff to ticket you on :mad: ..

carrddine said:
---------------------------------------
Tim: Sorry to hear of your experience with Orange County's finest. Could have been worse, though, and glad to hear that Lou took care of you. Hopefully, you paid him in sheep skin. See you at the show.

carrddine said:
Only girlie men run front plates!

VadersV6 said:
Was just waiting at a light to go to El Pollo Loco, and a beautiful GN with a turbo that was making itself known, drove by me southbound on Lake Forest Dr. Looked like he was heading to Lou's. He threw up a wave. Whoever that was- Nice car!

Thank You

That was me!! :biggrin:

Yes I was going to Lou's

To install the HR Parts up and lower arms, HR swaybar, drive shaft loop, axles, transbrake, line lock. ;)

Your car was very nice as well.

Underboost said:
Thank You

That was me!! :biggrin:

Yes I was going to Lou's

To install the HR Parts up and lower arms, HR swaybar, drive shaft loop, axles, transbrake, line lock. ;)

Your car was very nice as well.
Wait a minute...your name is Brent too?
I think Ive met 1 other Brent in my life. Nice to meet another one.

turbolou said:
Only girlie men run front plates!

hahaha LOU, my ass may be out of the game cus of money and family issues, but freak man you keep me laughin all the time! Spoken like a true TR ICON! Thanks for keeping me laughing while I dream about fixing your spicy motor, but all in due time LOU Im not going anywhere.

Heh I dont run plates on the front of my GN either, nor on my 04' Prius. But they couldn't catch my GN to ever tell me, and in my prius cops dont even look at me. I also, in my 04' Prius, I only use 1 of 4 CARPOOL stickers required legally to drive in the carpool lane by myself (this is crazy how much time it has saved me). The stickers are big and ugly so i only used 1.

3 CARPOOL STICKERS FOR SALE heh just kidding....or am I? Anyways enjoy the sun, warm southern california summer nights, and all the hot bitchy women!

XxDarkSidexX said:
hahaha LOU, my ass may be out of the game cus of money and family issues, but freak man you keep me laughin all the time! Spoken like a true TR ICON! Thanks for keeping me laughing while I dream about fixing your spicy motor, but all in due time LOU Im not going anywhere.

Heh I dont run plates on the front of my GN either, nor on my 04' Prius. But they couldn't catch my GN to ever tell me, and in my prius cops dont even look at me. I also, in my 04' Prius, I only use 1 of 4 CARPOOL stickers required legally to drive in the carpool lane by myself (this is crazy how much time it has saved me). The stickers are big and ugly so i only used 1.

3 CARPOOL STICKERS FOR SALE heh just kidding....or am I? Anyways enjoy the sun, warm southern california summer nights, and all the hot bitchy women!
LOL! cops don't look at you! I bet the women don't either in that ecno box. Now I on the other hand am a real bitch magnet. I look real handsome ridin down the road in my Lightning. Chicks really dig me & crave my body. ( so do all the gas stations in the area) 10 mpg in town! but theres more to life than gas mileage LOL

jlehmannjr said:
Lou

It is true you do have animal magnetism, I will just leave it at that
I sense some more sheep allegations coming forth again! let me say again. I was out drinking that night & when I woke up the next morning there she was. It was only a one night stand & nothing more so I passed her on to Reggie LOL

A thousand apologies

Underboost said:
Hey!!! I thought this post was about my Sighting? Not Lou's ????????? LOL :D
Sorry Brent! somewhere it went astray,Just trying to protect my reputation &
good standing from being soiled by this vermin.