You can type here any text you want

GN Stolen from East Brunswick, NJ tonight

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi All,

A Northeast chapter member Rich Nappi had his GN stolen from the parking lot of the Olive Garden in East Brunswick, NJ tonight.

The plate is a New York plate "GNTURBO1".

If anyone spots this car call Rich on his cell phone at 914-804-8119.

Any help is appreciated.

Guys u have to start getting something good to protect the car. Get lo Jack.
DOnt listen to others that have it. It DOES WORK. AND WORKS GREAT.

I had my gn stolen from Cook College (Rutgers) in New Brunswick about two years ago while i was visiting my g/f. Lucky i had Lo Jack in my car. It was stolen about 10pm at night. They found the car in Newark NJ about 1:30 am. They got a signal from lojack and tracked it. They called me 4:30am and told me they found it and towed it. Car had some damage to it. His car is gone sorry to say. North jersey is a S#$T hole. Specially burnswick area. Sorry to say. Lots of crime in Newark area. They look for cars like ours. Sucks to hear that this happend to another member. But his car is most likey gone from the looks of it. Probley in newark. When i went to pick my car up. Man. Newark is a BIG DUMP. I cant stand that city.

But anyways. Sorry to hear man. Hopefully they will find it.
I will keep my eyes open.

Sorry to hear it happened, I used to live right off Rt. 18 there in East Brunswick. I owned my first GN back in the early 90's and they were getting jacked all the time back then. I had put a Grant steering wheel, one that you can remove on the car. Had it 5 years, no problems. Now I live down south, a garage and a 100 lb. akita serve as security measures now!!!

Back