You can type here any text you want

*** Stolen Grand National Alert North Nj Area ***

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
$2 kill switch would likely have prevented that, unless it was towed of course. I'll keep an eye out in southern Connecticut tho. I've had (3) stereo systems stolen and (1) car stolen myself. I know the feeling.

Sorry to hear about your bud's car, Jim.

He works just around the block from me and I've never seen the GN around. R&M is on Cranbury-South River Rd. and I'm off of Cranbury-Half Acre Rd., small world. If he's coming up the NJTP to work then I would not see his car as he would take Exit 8A to work.

I wish him luck and hope he can recover it.

Thanks. I'm sure it's chopped up in tiny pieces by now. Just check the vin when you buy a trans or block off someone. That's usually how they turn back up. He parked that car in the hoods of Philly for years and gets a job up there and it's gone. Go figure! The hoods of Philly are more safe then Cranbury NJ!

$2 kill switch would likely have prevented that, unless it was towed of course. I'll keep an eye out in southern Connecticut tho. I've had (3) stereo systems stolen and (1) car stolen myself. I know the feeling.

I told the dummy to put a fuel kill on it. A club, anything! He thought that crap factory alarm was really going to stop someone! :eek: Live and learn. He's feeling it now that the weather is getting nicer how much he misses it! He started looking for a replacement. He learned this time around. It won't be a daily driver this time! ;)

Jim, Cranbury/Monroe Twp are nice little towns, but on the downside they are adjacent to a lot of warehouse/distribution centers and therefore a lot of "eyes" are checking that car out.

On a side note, My GN was stolen one town over in Plainsboro where I thought I was safe too. I was never notified of the car's recovery but I found out years later (thru Carfax) that a salvage title was issued a few weeks after it was stolen.

Damn!

That really sucks! I hate when I hear stuff like this. :mad:

I remember when my car was a daily driver I would worry all the time, I really didn't have a life because of it. I couldn't go anywhere unless a friend drove. The car never left my site. My Dads GN was stolen in 97 fully built 109 and found in Compton on the frame rails in the middle of the intersection Vin laser cut out of the windshield. :mad:

When I first got my gn I got a Python Alarm installed with the remote start, trunk release, turbo timer and best of all...... kill mode.. If my car isn't unlocked via the remote, then you touch the brakes the car dies. So even if some one hot wires it then starts to put it in gear the car just cuts off.

Best $500 ever spent.

I am officially going to unstick this thread for more current cars, please let me know if you want it stuck back up.
This is a old thread, and maybe we should start one thread at the top with vin numbers for stolen cars.

BW :)

Back